- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal data we collect
Data collected automatically:
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way:
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information; and
- Auto fill data.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Creating an account.
How we use personal data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Who we share personal data with
We may share user data with the following third parties and for the following purposes:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
- If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How we protect your personal data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee's termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore, we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
International data transfers
We transfer user personal data to the following countries:
- Some of our servers are located in the United States of America
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to access, modify, delete, or challenge the data collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
Snaer Halldorsson -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- (825) 468-243
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- You can opt out of the use of your personal data for marketing emails. You can opt-out by clicking "unsubscribe" on the bottom of any marketing email or updating your email preferences under "Your Account"
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc; and
Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Snaer Halldorsson, at:
Snaer Halldorsson -- email@example.com -- (825) 468-2437